Home / Certification
ETHICS GUIDELINES OF A YOGA INBOUND INSTRUCTOR
A Yoga instructor should gradually develop the following qualities:serenity, self-control, austerity, purity, tolerance, honesty, knowledge, wisdom and religiosity.(Bhagavad Gita 18-42)
The yoga Inbound instructor certified by our school must comply with the following parameters:
- Be a vegetarian, do not consume any type of psychoactive substance and have a responsible sexuality life.
- Represent, in a genuine way, the philosophy from our School and our Spiritual Masters’ teachings.
- Not get engaged into a relationship nor sexually with any of the students from the School (unless this relationship will be to build a conscious and spiritual home)
- Be conscious that all its students are souls, who God put them in our path to lead them correctly towards their own transcendence/self-realization.
- Never do any kind of invasive arrangements during the Yoga Inbound lessons.
- Use in, a proper manner, al economic resources that receives from the Yoga lessons.
In the event that a certified instructor of the School does not comply with the requirements stipulated above and has inappropriate behavior must be reported to the ethics committee of the school, to take the respective measures and, if appropriate, remove him or her from the School. The email to which these cases should be reported if those are presented is: